Sunday, September 11, 2011

Intimacy in-to-me-u-see

Hello fellow citizens,

I am QueenKimble (Melody Kimble).  I use this sign-on because I live in Charlotte, North Carolina; the Queen City.  I am the proud mother of two wonderful son's, Desmond (30) and Damien (29) both reside in the Atlanta, Georgia area.  I enjoy reading and writing short stories.  None of which I have chosen to share with anyone other than friends and family.  I endeavor to one day have one published in a magazine.  I enjoy traveling most of all.  As I stated in my profile I have a bucketlist of places to see and things to do.  I believe these places should be enjoyed by all; some literally and some visually.  Whichever avenue you choose make it a memorable one.  Until the next time; I hope you have enjoyed the view.........

No comments:

Post a Comment